PHP Classes

required files

Recommend this page to a friend!

PHP Webmaster Tools API  >  All threads  >  required files  >  (Un) Subscribe thread alerts  
Subject:required files
Summary:Do we need these files
Author:waldifubu
Date:2015-05-27 15:54:29

1 - 10   11 - 15  

11. Re: required files   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of benJ benJ - 2015-05-28 09:28:35 - In reply to message 9 from Mustapha ELATRASSI
Hello Mustapha,

This library is excellent for its purpose, i think what you want to achieve could be performed with this one :

github.com/eyecatchup/php-webmaster ...

Have a look at this tread (https://github.com/eyecatchup/php-webmaster-tools-downloads/issues/22) because, like the library of Manuel Lemos, recent changes in Google behaviour have affected this library too.

12. Re: required files   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Manuel Lemos Manuel Lemos - 2015-05-28 09:49:42 - In reply to message 11 from benJ
Ben this class is working now. It has no issues affected by Google recent changes because I just updated it.

13. Re: required files   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Mustapha ELATRASSI Mustapha ELATRASSI - 2015-05-28 11:58:40 - In reply to message 9 from Mustapha ELATRASSI
thank you Ben,

I am working with the class of eyecatchup, but it didn't work anymore since 26/05/2015. Because of some changes from Goolge.

Manuels have done great job on this class, I am editing now the GWTdata class to make it fonctional again, with the login methode from this class.

But to get Queries details I am still uneable to do it. If you have any idea please let me know.

14. Re: required files   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Mustapha ELATRASSI Mustapha ELATRASSI - 2015-05-28 14:14:31 - In reply to message 12 from Manuel Lemos
It's no more working sir :(

Here is the message :
Could not login: it was not possible to access the HTTP server: the server returned response status 403

15. Re: required files   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Manuel Lemos Manuel Lemos - 2015-05-28 18:40:13 - In reply to message 14 from Mustapha ELATRASSI
Error 403 is usually an error caused by unauthorized access. Maybe you user name and password are incorrect.

1 - 10   11 - 15