PHP Classes

Google api changes

Recommend this page to a friend!

PHP Webmaster Tools API  >  All threads  >  Google api changes  >  (Un) Subscribe thread alerts  
Subject:Google api changes
Summary:Quick question about the library
Author:benJ
Date:2015-05-27 17:48:16

1. Google api changes   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of benJ benJ - 2015-05-27 17:48:16
Hello,

I've try to retrieve data with your library but unfortunatly, no success.. I know that Google recently change the behaviour and close some functionnalities in his API and I would like to know if you figure out to retrieve the datas by an other way.

I wouldnt bother you if their API was providing those entries but if you have a way to fetch those statistics it would be really appreciate :)

Best regards,

2. Re: Google api changes   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Manuel Lemos Manuel Lemos - 2015-05-27 19:32:15 - In reply to message 1 from benJ
Google just disabled the Client Login support. A version based on the newer of the Webmaster Tools API that uses OAuth is supposed to be made available soon. I will update the class when it is available.

3. Re: Google api changes   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Manuel Lemos Manuel Lemos - 2015-05-27 21:16:30 - In reply to message 1 from benJ
OK, I just fixed the class to make it work like the Google downloader code example.

You may try it again now and let me know if you have difficulties.

4. Re: Google api changes   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Mustapha ELATRASSI Mustapha ELATRASSI - 2015-05-27 23:16:35 - In reply to message 3 from Manuel Lemos
Thanks for your help, I will test it now

5. Re: Google api changes   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of benJ benJ - 2015-05-28 09:29:24 - In reply to message 3 from Manuel Lemos
Great :) Work like a charm !

Thank you.

6. Re: Google api changes   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Manuel Lemos Manuel Lemos - 2015-10-18 04:00:45 - In reply to message 5 from benJ
The current version only works with OAuth. Google will disable the old method on October 20. You should upgrade to this version.

7. Re: Google api changes   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Mustapha ELATRASSI Mustapha ELATRASSI - 2015-10-18 10:11:38 - In reply to message 6 from Manuel Lemos
Hello,

With the Oauth method is there any way please to get the query details ? that's very important.

8. Re: Google api changes   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Manuel Lemos Manuel Lemos - 2015-10-20 05:15:46 - In reply to message 7 from Mustapha ELATRASSI
What do you mean by query details? The ranking of keywords that send traffic to your site?

9. Re: Google api changes   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Ahmed Ahmed - 2016-05-05 14:04:04 - In reply to message 8 from Manuel Lemos
hello,
when I execute the file'access_top_pages.php', it shows me a 400 error "redirect_uri_mismatch"
can you tell me what's the problem please ?

10. Re: Google api changes   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Manuel Lemos Manuel Lemos - 2016-05-05 19:09:10 - In reply to message 9 from Ahmed
That means that the application that you created with Google has a different than what you informed in the Google API console.

Go to the Google API console, in the Credentials page, for the application that you created to use this class fix the URL in "Authorized redirect URIs".