|All requests||>||What is the best PHP convert html to ...||>||Request new recommendation||>||Featured requests||>||No recommendations|
by Maimbolwa Mpala - 4 years ago (2016-01-07)
I need a script that can easily convert any kind of HTML content, such as tables, to PDF.
3. by houssamasaad - 3 years ago (2016-02-14) Reply
can i use it to display arabic RTL oe LTR in correct
2. by Michal Kowalik - 4 years ago (2016-01-08) Reply
I recommend wkhtmltopdf if you are using dedicated / vps server
1. by Dave Smith - 4 years ago (2016-01-08) Reply
One of the limitations with current packages is the limited support for css3. There is currently an API in development that will support html5 and css3. When it is complete, I will write a wrapper for it. Should be available in the next 2 to 4 weeks if all goes to plan.
This package wraps the pdfLayer API and supports html5 and css3 through webkit, so it should handle your tables just fine.
4. by Roland - 3 years ago (2016-11-07) in reply to comment 3 by Dave Smith Reply
It is based on a online API that has request limitations (or you will have to pay)
5. by Dave Smith - 3 years ago (2016-11-07) in reply to comment 4 by Roland Reply
You get 100 free conversions a month, which is plenty unless you are providing a service yourself. In that case, you should pay the low fees to support API development or fork out the money to have something developed for you. You can also go with available commercial products that produce quality pdf's, however they license around USD $5,000.
You may want to try this package that can convert PDF documents to HTML using a Web service.
1. by Dave Smith - 3 years ago (2016-02-11) Reply
I think the request title is backwards, it looks like he needs to convert html tables to pdf.
2. by Manuel Lemos - 3 years ago (2016-07-19) in reply to comment 1 by Dave Smith Reply
Now that I noticed it. You seem to be right.